- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic (or garlic powder)
- a few sprigs of fresh parsley
- Wellington Crackers
- Using a fork combine all the ingredients together until somewhat combined. With clean hands, work the cheese mixture to combine more thoroughly until smooth.
- Divide the cheese mixture into 5-6 sections (or however many “carrots” you want to create). Using your hands form carrots shapes.
- Add details to cheese carrots with a knife.
- Arrange cheese carrots on platter. Add sprigs of parsley to create carrot tops.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with Wellington Crackers
- 16oz goat cheese, room temperature
- 1-2 tbsp dried Herb de Provence spices
- 1 tbsp honey
- Freshly ground salt and pepper to taste
- 2 oz. honeycomb (sub with more honey to top)
- Wellington Cracked Pepper Water Crackers
- Stir goat cheese in a bowl until smooth. Add herbs, honey, salt and pepper to taste.
- Shape into two large 8oz rounds. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Top with slices of honeycomb or additional honey right before serving.
- Serve with Wellington Cracked Pepper Water Crackers.
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained (about 1 ¼ cup cooked beans)
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 6 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or any sugar of your choosing
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp almond milk or any milk of your choosing
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ - ½ tsp sea salt or to taste
- Wellington Traditional Crackers
- Put all ingredients in the order listed, into a blender
- Blend, starting on low speed and increasing to high, for 45-60 seconds or until the mixture is smooth.
- You may need to stop, scrape down the sides, and blend again.
- Transfer chocolate hummus to a serving dish and serve with Wellington Crackers. You can also transfer to an airtight container to store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- *Add more milk, if necessary, to achieve your desired consistency