- 1 Mini Pumpkin
- 4 Large Hass Avocados, diced
- 1 Large Tomato, diced
- ¼ C Red Onion, diced
- 1 Jalapeño, seeded and diced
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 TBSP minced Cilantro *optional
- 1 C Store Bought Queso
- 2 Boxes Wellington Traditional Water Crackers
- Slice the top off of the pumpkin, and then carve out a space large enough for your bowl of queso to fit in snugly. Use the bowl to measure and carve a little at a time until you get to the right size. Cut out a hole for the mouth.
- In a large bowl, combine the avocados, tomato, red onion, jalapeno, salt and pepper, and lime juice, Once combined, stir in the cilantro.
- Place the pumpkin on a serving board and then spoon the guac into the hole you cut out for the mouth, letting some spill out onto the board.
- Heat up the queso then slide the bowl into the hole you cut out of the top.
- Serve with Wellington Traditional Water Crackers.
- 1 Box Wellington Traditional Crackers
- 1 Cup Shredded Mexican Cheese
- ½ Cup Salsa
- ½ Cup Guacamole
- ¼ Cup Cilantro, chopped
- Jalapeno (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread out Wellington Traditional Crackers and evenly cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is just melted.
- Once cooked, allow to cool slightly and top with salsa, guacamole and fresh cilantro.
- 1 Apple
- 1/8 cup of pecans
- 1 tbsp of caramel sauce
- Wellington Toasted Sesame Water Crackers
- Chop your apple into small pieces. Mix apple chunks, pecans, and caramel sauce together until combined.
- Spoon mixture onto Wellington Crackers and serve immediately.