- 1 1/2 c. fresh pineapple
- 2 (4-oz.) Hatch Chiles, diced
- 1/4 c. Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 seeded Fresno chiles
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Sleeve of Wellington Toasted Sesame Crackers
- Toss together pineapple, Hatch Chiles, red onion, fresh cilantro, Fresno chiles, and lime juice. Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve on Wellington Toasted Sesame Crackers
- 1 sleeve Wellington™ Traditional Water Crackers
- 15 ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Marinara Sauce
- 5 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
- Handful Fresh Basil Leaves, for garnish
- Handful Grape Tomatoes, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta, parmesan, salt and black pepper.
- Add the mixture to an oven-safe skillet or baking dish and spread out evenly. Top with marinara sauce and sliced mozzarella.
- Bake for 10 minutes then broil for 3 minutes or until the cheese has melted and browned slightly.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves, grape tomatoes and serve with Wellington™ Traditional Water Crackers.
- By: @Foodbyjonister
- 15 oz Can Refried Beans
- 4 oz (half block) Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 12 oz Guacamole (or smashed avocado)
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- ½ cup Pico de Gallo
- Cilantro for Garnish *optional
- 1-2 Boxes Wellington Traditional Water Crackers
- In a medium glass bowl combine the refried beans, cream cheese, and taco seasoning. Microwave in 3o second intervals until heated through.
- Portion the beans into the bottom of 6 appetizer cups.
- Layer on the guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheese, pico de gallo, and cilantro.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with Wellington Traditional Water Crackers.