- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper powder
- Wellington Assorted Crackers
- In a large cast-iron skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add onions and cook, stirring often, for about 25 minutes, or until onions are caramelized and golden brown
- Add Worcestershire sauce, making sure to scrape the bottom of the pan to release any brown bits. Let cool for about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Stir to combine. Stir in cooled onions until incorporated.
- Serve onion dip at room temperature with Wellington Assorted Crackers, or refrigerate for 2 hours and serve completely cool.
- Wellington Traditional Water Crackers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- ! tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- ½ cup of Mexican blend cheese
- ½ cup of guacamole
- Brown beef in a skillet over medium heat. Once cooked through, drain and add taco seasoning. Stir until fully coated.
- Spoon the ground beef onto each Wellington Cracker.
- Next top with cheese, a piece of tomato, a small piece of jalapeno, and a spoonful of guacamole.
- 8 oz Hot Smoked Salmon
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 oz Goat Cheese
- 1 tbsp Horseradish
- 1 Canned Beet, chopped very fine
- 1 tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 3 tbsp Chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp Capers
- 1-2 Boxes Wellington Crackers
- Remove the skin from the salmon, shred, and set aside.
- Stir the cream cheese and goat cheese together until combined, then separate into two bowls, equal amounts.
- In the first bowl, add 2 TBSP of the chives, and the everything bagel seasoning, mix to combine. In the second bowl, add the horseradish and beet, stir to combine.
- Line 1 8” round pan or 2 4” pans with plastic wrap, then layer in the ingredients. Layer salmon first, then the everything bagel cream cheese, more salmon, then the horseradish and beet cream cheese.
- Place into the freezer for 10 minutes to firm up. Then flip the dip out onto a serving tray, and carefully remove the plastic wrap. Top with remaining chives and capers. Serve with Wellington Crackers.