- 3 avocados ripe
- 1/2 lime
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 tbsp feta in brine crumbled
- 1 Box Whole Grain Wellington Crackers
- 6-8 grape tomatoes sliced into halves or quarters
- balsamic vinegar glaze
- pinch sea salt + ground black pepper
- Scoop out avocado from skins and put into a bowl. Mince garlic & add to avocado. Add a dash of sea salt & black pepper (to taste). Squeeze juice from half of a lime then use a fork and press avocado + ingredient mix until desired texture achieved! Top Wellington Crackers with mixture.
- 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 oz. feta cheese, crumbled ( equal to 1 + 1/3 cup)
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 Pinch dried dill
- 1 Pinch dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- Chopped parsley or fresh dill, to garnish
- Black pepper, to taste
- Wellington Stoned Wheat Crackers
- Beat the room temperature cream cheese In a food processor until it’s smooth.
- Add the feta, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic, dill, oregano, and lemon juice. Beat until well-combined.
- To Serve Cold: Pour the dip into a serving bowl and chill in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes. Top with top with tomato, parsley, and black pepper prior to serving.
- To Serve Warm: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Transfer to a baking dish and bake, covered, for 25 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish and top with diced tomatoes and freshly ground pepper.
- Serve with Wellington Stoned Wheat Crackers.
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, peeled, tails removed, diced
- 3/4 cup lime juice, fresh (about 6 limes)
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced and peeled
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeds removed, diced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 California Avocado, sliced
- 1 box of Wellington Stoned Wheat Crackers
- Salt, to taste
- Combine the raw shrimp and lime juice in a large bowl, so lime juice covers shrimp completely. Let sit for 15 minutes, or until shrimp is no longer grey. Drain (DO NOT RINSE) shrimp and discard lime juice.
- Combine the onion, cucumber, jalapeño, tomato, and cilantro in a large bowl. Add the shrimp and mayo and stir to combine.
- Serve on wellington stoned wheat crackers with slices of avocado on top. Season with salt to taste. Enjoy!