- 1 box of Wellington Toasted Sesame Water Crackers
- 2 Montchevre® Natural Goat Cheese Log, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus more for drizzling
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Mix the goat cheese and honey together until relatively smooth. It’s okay if it’s a little crumbly.
- Spread the goat cheese mixture on the Toasted Sesame Water Crackers. Top with chopped pecans, fresh thyme leaves and a pinch of sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper, if desired.
- Before serving, drizzle each cracker with honey.
- Red and green grapes
- Apples slices
- Dried Cherries
- Wellington Traditional Water Crackers
- Start by laying lettuce out on a board in a half circle shape at the top.
- Next, layer carrots, grapes, and cheese in the same half circle shape.
- Add the pear in the lower center, and place to pecans underneath as legs. Fill in empty spaces with Wellington Traditional Crackers, apple slices, and dried cherries.
- 1 box Wellington™ Assorted Crackers
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Sauce
- 1 wheel Brie Cheese, cut into thin wedges
- 5 large Cooked Turkey Slices
- 1/2 cup Stuffing
- Fresh Thyme Leaves
- Start by adding Wellington™ Assorted Crackers on a serving platter.
- Top each cracker with cranberry sauce, followed by a thin wedge of brie cheese, a small piece of leftover turkey, and stuffing.
- Garnish with fresh thyme leaves and enjoy.