Yogurt Pesto Dip
Takes , serves 6.
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 ounces plain full-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 4 ounces burrata, patted dry with paper towels
- Wellington Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 400F and arrange the tomatoes on a small baking sheet. Sprinkle with the salt and sugar and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Roast the tomatoes for 20 minutes until wilted slightly. This can be done in advance.
- Meanwhile, mix the pesto with the yogurt. Taste, and add a few pinches of salt to your preference.
- Assemble the dish. Spread the pesto yogurt in a shallow bowl or plate. Tear the burrata over the top into bite-sized pieces, dripping the cream from the inside over the pesto as you go.
- Sprinkle the burrata with salt and pepper and add a few drops of olive oil to the plate if you’d like. Garnish with fresh basil.
- Top with the roasted tomatoes and serve with Wellington Crackers!