- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place the first 6 ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- In a medium-size saucepan on medium heat add butter and melt.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour over oat and cracker mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- In an 8×8 baking pan lined with parchment paper, press granola mixture into the pan.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and refrigerate for 1 hour. This will make the granola bars easier to cut.
- Remove granola from pan and peel off the parchment paper. Place on cutting board and cut into 10 bars.
- Place in a container and line each layer with parchment paper to prevent them from sticking to each other.
By: Taryn @lifeandsprinkles