Takes , serves 5.
- 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 oz. feta cheese, crumbled ( equal to 1 + 1/3 cup)
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 Pinch dried dill
- 1 Pinch dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- Chopped parsley or fresh dill, to garnish
- Black pepper, to taste
- Wellington Stoned Wheat Crackers
- Beat the room temperature cream cheese In a food processor until it’s smooth.
- Add the feta, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic, dill, oregano, and lemon juice. Beat until well-combined.
- To Serve Cold: Pour the dip into a serving bowl and chill in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes. Top with top with tomato, parsley, and black pepper prior to serving.
- To Serve Warm: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Transfer to a baking dish and bake, covered, for 25 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish and top with diced tomatoes and freshly ground pepper.
- Serve with Wellington Stoned Wheat Crackers.