Takes , serves 5.
- 2 Zucchini Squash
- 2 Yellow Squash
- 4 Beefsteak Tomatoes
- 4 TBSP Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Crushed Wellington Croissant Crackers
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 and spray an 8X8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Slice the squash and tomatoes into 1/4″ slices and layer them in the prepared baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the parm, crushed crackers, and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle over the veggies.