Strawberry Basil Salsa with Goat Cheese Spread
Takes , serves 4.
- 2 oz. goat cheese, softened
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 20 Wellington Cracked Pepper Water Crackers
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 lb. strawberries, washed and diced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- Pinch of kosher salt
Goat Cheese Spread
Strawberry Basil Salsa
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spread onto a serving plate.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and gently toss.
- Scoop into a serving bowl and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
By: Sara @afoodloverslife