Spider Web Taco Dip
Takes , serves 8.
- 16 ounce can refried beans
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- guacamole: (1 ripe avocado, 1 teaspoon lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pinch garlic powder)
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe black olives
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe tomato
- 1 green onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- Wellington Assorted Crackers
- plastic spider ring
- Stir together the refried beans, taco seasoning and taco sauce; warm the beans up.
- Spread beans in the bottom of a glass pie plate.
- Mash the avocado and stir together with the lime juice, salt and garlic powder.
- Spread guacamole over the top of the beans.
- Mix sour cream with enough milk to make it thin and easy to come out of the squirt bottle.
- Draw spider web on the top of the guacamole with the sour cream.
- Sprinkle olives, cheese, tomato and green onion around the edges.
- Place spider in the center for decoration. Be sure to remove this before eating!
- Serve taco dip with Wellington Assorted Crackers.