- Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, crackers, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the butter to the dry ingredients Using your hands or a pastry cutter, cut in until the mixture looks like coarse breadcrumbs.
- In a bowl combine milk, honey, and vanilla.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour and mix until a dough forms.
- Wrap in plastic and chill for at least 24 hours. This is a very soft dough, so the longer it chills the better.
- On a well-floured surface, roll out the dough to a little more ¼ inch thick.
Note: keep the surface and your rolling pin dusted with flour to prevent the dough from sticking too much.
- Cut the dough into 2 x 5-inch rectangles. Using a knife, score the cookies down the center lengthwise, then in half across. Using a fork, prick the crackers on either side of the lines. Gently transfer the cookies to the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies at 350°F for roughly 10-12 minutes. Cool completely before assembling s’mores pops.
By: Taryn @lifeandsprinkles