Takes , serves 8.
- 2 pounds raw shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 seedless cucumber, diced
- 2 tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large avocado peeled, seeded and chopped
- Wellington Crackers
- Chop the shrimp into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Place the shrimp, red onion, jalapeno, cucumber, tomatoes, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the lime, lemon and orange juices. Pour over the shrimp and vegetable mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Add the chopped avocado and gently mix to combine. Serve and Enjoy!