- Add Wellington Crackers along with 1/8 teaspoon salt into a food processor. You may have to break the pieces apart to fit it all in. Pulse 15 times. Add melted butter and corn syrup into the food processor, and pulse 15 more times. The crumbly pieces should be the size of uncooked oatmeal flakes.
- Add crumbly mixture into a 9-inch pie plate and spread evenly. Using a straight-sided 1-cup measuring cup, press the mixture firmly into the pan and up the sides. Use your other hand to make sure it doesn’t fall off the edge. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in a 350-degree oven until lightly golden.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pudding mixes and the milk until well combined. Then add the cool whip, the mint extract, and the green food coloring.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust. Refrigerate until completely set, about four hours or overnight.
- Serve a with whip cream and a cherry.
By: Taryn @lifeandsprinkles