Salted Honey & Ricotta Fruit Dip
Takes , serves 12.
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 (15 oz) container whole milk ricotta
- 1/2 cup + 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 Tbsp sea salt flakes
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 quarts strawberries, cleaned and dried
- 1 pound fresh cherries
- 2 pints raspberries
- fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Wellington Assorted Crackers
- Line a large, deep-sided baking dish with parchment paper. Place blueberries and blackberries in a 3-5″ bowl. Set bowl in the upper left corner of baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together ricotta, 1/2 cup honey and sea salt flakes. Spoon down the center of the prepared baking sheet (spreading lengthwise). Drizzle with 3 Tbsp honey, sprinkle with almonds.
- Arrange cherries, strawberries and raspberries down each side of the ricotta strip.
- Arrange Wellington crackers on each side of the berries.
- Garnish with mint leaves. Refrigerate until ready to serve.