HERB WHIPPED RICOTTA
Combine in a food processor and whip until smooth & lightROMESCO SAUCE
- Saute almonds in olive oil over medium heat for 3 minutes, add garlic, paprika, tomato paste, and roasted peppers.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Cool slightly then blend in a food processor.
Combine all ingredients and grill shrimp 2 minutes per side – or pan-sear or broil.PLATE AND ASSEMBLE
- Plate herb spread, romesco sauce, and grilled shrimp on a serving platter or in individual bowls.
- Serve with Wellington crackers.
- On a Wellington Cracker spread on some herb mixture, then a spoonful of romesco sauce, then a grilled shrimp and a sprig of fresh herb for garnish.
By: Sara @afoodloverslife