Ricotta and Prosciutto Cracker
Takes , serves 9.
- 7 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 3 ounces Prosciutto
- About 45 Wellington Garlic & Herb Crackers
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Honey for drizzling
- In a small bowl, mix ricotta, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper together. Set aside.
- Cut prosciutto into triangles.
- Smear the ricotta mixture onto each cracker, until each cracker is thinly covered.
- Roll each prosciutto triangle into a small cone-like shape and place each on a ricotta coated cracker.
- Once all crackers are coated and topped with prosciutto, drizzle a small amount of honey over each. Serve immediately.