- Slice the bagels in half and toast them under the broiler. Keep an eye on them as they can burn fast.
- Arrange the bowls of fruit dip, cream cheese, and everything bagel seasoning onto the serving board first.
- Then, arrange the prepared fruits and veggies on the board in rainbow color order.
- Place a piece of parchment on the board where you will place the salmon. You can crinkle it up a bit and shape it into a bowl. Place the salmon inside. This is just to keep it separate from the fruit and veggies.
- Arrange the Wellington Assorted Crackers all over the board. Serve immediately with small plates!
By: Liz Buuck @Buuck Farms Bakery