Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
Takes , serves 10.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 C Brown Sugar
- 1 C Pumpkin Puree, at room temperature
- 1/2 C Heavy Cream, cold
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Box Wellington Assorted Crackers or Wellington Stoned Wheat Crackers
- Whisk the heavy cream in a medium bowl to stiff peaks, set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment for 5 minutes.
- Add brown sugar, mix an additional 3 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin puree, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Mix to combine.
- In two additions, fold in the whipped cream, careful not to deflate it.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and serve immediately or chill, then serve.
- Toss some of the Wellington Crackers in melted butter and then roll them in cinnamonsugar for an extra sweet treat!
- Elizabeth Buuck @buuckfarmsbakery