- Whisk the heavy cream in a medium bowl to stiff peaks, set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment for 5 minutes.
- Add brown sugar, mix an additional 3 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin puree, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Mix to combine.
- In two additions, fold in the whipped cream, careful not to deflate it.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and serve immediately or chill, then serve.
- Toss some of the Wellington Crackers in melted butter and then roll them in cinnamonsugar for an extra sweet treat!
Elizabeth Buuck @buuckfarmsbakery