Pomegranate Goat Cheese Ball
Takes , serves 6.
- 8 oz. goat cheese
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, sliced
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- Wellington Traditional Water Crackers
- In a large bowl, mix together goat cheese, almonds, parsley, and thyme until well combined.
- Form mixture into one large ball.
- Place the pomegranate seeds on a plate in an even single layer and gently roll the goat cheese ball, filling in any cracks by hand.
- Refrigerate until cold, about 20 minutes, and serve with Wellington Crackers.