Mini Fruit Pizzas
Takes , serves 6.
- One box Wellington™ Traditional Crackers
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 cup assorted berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- Place cream cheese and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat on medium speed for about a minute, until mixture is smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla, and heavy cream and beat again until no lumps remain and frosting is thick and creamy.
- Spoon 1 tsp of frosting on each Traditional Cracker and top with blueberries, raspberries, and diced strawberries.
- Recipe Creator: @gatheredatmytable