Memorial Day Charcuterie Board
Takes , serves 3.
- Variety of berries such as: blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, & strawberries
- Variety of cheeses such as: Brie, White Cheddar, Goat, & Parmesan
- Honey Roasted Almonds
- 2-4 Boxes of Wellington Toasted Sesame Crackers
- Pomegranate Seeds, optional
- Rainbow radishes, cut in half
- Variety of Deli Meats such as: Salami, Ham, & Prosciutto
- Heat brie in a 350 degree oven until melty and smooth, about 7-10 minutes.
- Wash and dry all produce.
- Cut the White Cheddar into star shapes using a star cookie cutter.
- Arrange all ingredients on a serving board.
- Serve immediately.