Margherita Pizza Dip
Takes , serves 6.
- 1 sleeve Wellington™ Traditional Water Crackers
- 15 ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Marinara Sauce
- 5 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
- Handful Fresh Basil Leaves, for garnish
- Handful Grape Tomatoes, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta, parmesan, salt and black pepper.
- Add the mixture to an oven-safe skillet or baking dish and spread out evenly. Top with marinara sauce and sliced mozzarella.
- Bake for 10 minutes then broil for 3 minutes or until the cheese has melted and browned slightly.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves, grape tomatoes and serve with Wellington™ Traditional Water Crackers.
- By: @Foodbyjonister