Maple Goat Cheese Cracker
Takes , serves 2.
- 1 box of Wellington Toasted Sesame Water Crackers
- 2 Montchevre® Natural Goat Cheese Log, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus more for drizzling
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Mix the goat cheese and honey together until relatively smooth. It’s okay if it’s a little crumbly.
- Spread the goat cheese mixture on the Toasted Sesame Water Crackers. Top with chopped pecans, fresh thyme leaves and a pinch of sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper, if desired.
- Before serving, drizzle each cracker with honey.