Lightened Up Spinach Artichoke Dip
Takes , serves 4.
- 1 package of Wellington Toasted Sesame Water Crackers
- 1 and ½ cups of fresh spinach, packed tightly
- ½ cup Reese canned Quartered Artichoke Hearts (drained)
- ⅓ cup plain full-fat greek yogurt
- 10 oz. container plain hummus
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 oz cream cheese
- ¾ tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt (more if needed)
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes (optional - for added spice!)
- First off, mince the garlic. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- To a food processor (or high powered blender!) add the spinach, drained artichoke hearts, greek yogurt, hummus, garlic, cream cheese, lemon juice and spices! Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust seasoning (add more salt or pepper) if desired!
- Grease a pan and add the dip directly into it. Bake for 15 minutes and if desired for a more colorful top, broil for 1-2 minutes, watching carefully!
- Garnish with roasted chickpeas, more spinach or lemon if desired! Eat immediately with lots of Wellington crackers and enjoy!