Jalapeño Cheeseburger Dip
Takes , serves 0.
- 1 Small Onion, diced
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ lb Ground Beef
- ½ tsp Seasoned Salt
- ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
- Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 oz Monterey Jack, shredded
- 4 oz Colby Jack, shredded
- 1/4 cup Pickled Jalapeños
- Wellington Traditional Water Crackers
- Burger toppings of your choice - pickles, red onion, tomato, scallion, etc
- Saute the onion and garlic in the olive oil until onions are translucent.
- Add ground beef, spices, and salt and pepper. Cook until ground beef is cooked through and slightly crispy.
- Add cream cheese and cook until melted and combined.
- Smooth into an even layer, then top with shredded Colby and Monterey Jack. Sprinkle on the pickled jalapeños.
- Place under broiler until cheese is melted and begins to turn golden brown.
- Top with burger toppings.
- Serve immediately with Wellington Crackers.