Hot Chocolate Dip
Takes , serves 6.
- 14 oz (1 can) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 C Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1 C Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 1 C Bittersweet Chocolate Chips (60-65%)
- 4 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar, chopped
- 1 C Heavy Cream
- 1 Box Wellington Assorted Crackers
- Marshmallows, candy canes, gingerbread man cookies, etc for dipping.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sweetened condensed milk, cocoa powder, chocolate hazelnut spread, chocolate chips, and chopped chocolate.
- Heat over medium, stirring constantly, until all the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth. It will be rather thick.
- While continuing to stir, slowly pour in the heavy cream and mix until well incorporated. Portion into individual mugs, top with marshmallows, and serve. By: Liz Buuck @BuuckFarmsBakery