Takes , serves 18.
- 50 Wellington Traditional Water Crackers
- 2 sticks of butter cubed
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet choc chips
- 2 cups milk choc chips
- Decorative sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place crackers on a large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan on medium heat, add the butter and brown sugar. Bring to a boil for 3-4 minutes stirring constantly. The sauce will appear to double in size as it caramelizes.
- Remove from heat and using a large serving spoon begin to pour over the crackers.
- Place in the oven for 10 -12 minutes.
- Remove and pour chocolate chips on top to make an even layer and put back in the oven for 1 min.
- Remove from the oven. Using a spatula, spread the chocolate to create a smooth layer over caramel crackers. Spread lightly to make sure the crackers do not move.
- Decorate with sprinkles or toppings of your choice.
- Place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes to set.
- Remove from fridge and bring to room temp. Lift and peel off the aluminum foil.
- Break into pieces and serve.
By: Taryn @lifeandsprinkles