Holiday Cheeseball Wreath
Takes , serves 6.
- 16 oz (2 Blocks) Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 C Chipped Beef, diced
- 2 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 TBSP Dried Cranberries, diced very small
- 1/4 C Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 C Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Wellington Toasted Sesame Crackers
- Wellington Cracked Pepper Crackers
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, beef, green onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. You can also do this in your mixer with the paddle attachment.
- Put the cheeseball into the fridge to firm up a bit – about a half hour.
- Use a melon baller or a regular table spoon to portion the cheeseball into bite sized pieces, then roll them into circles in your hands.
- Chop up the cranberries and parsley. Put them separately into two small bowls, and also put the parmesan into a third bowl.
- Roll the cheeseballs into the cranberries, parsley, and parmesan, then arrange on a serving board. Use rosemary, eucalyptus, or olive leaves to decorate and serve with Wellington Crackers. By: Liz Buuck @BuuckFarmsBakery