- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, beef, green onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. You can also do this in your mixer with the paddle attachment.
- Put the cheeseball into the fridge to firm up a bit – about a half hour.
- Use a melon baller or a regular table spoon to portion the cheeseball into bite sized pieces, then roll them into circles in your hands.
- Chop up the cranberries and parsley. Put them separately into two small bowls, and also put the parmesan into a third bowl.
- Roll the cheeseballs into the cranberries, parsley, and parmesan, then arrange on a serving board. Use rosemary, eucalyptus, or olive leaves to decorate and serve with Wellington Crackers.
By: Liz Buuck @BuuckFarmsBakery