Herbed Goat Cheese with Honeycomb
Takes , serves 4.
- 16oz goat cheese, room temperature
- 1-2 tbsp dried Herb de Provence spices
- 1 tbsp honey
- Freshly ground salt and pepper to taste
- 2 oz. honeycomb (sub with more honey to top)
- Wellington Cracked Pepper Water Crackers
- Stir goat cheese in a bowl until smooth. Add herbs, honey, salt and pepper to taste.
- Shape into two large 8oz rounds. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Top with slices of honeycomb or additional honey right before serving.
- Serve with Wellington Cracked Pepper Water Crackers.
By: Megan @olivesnthyme