Harvest Cheese Ball
Takes , serves 4.
- 4 oz goat cheese room temperature
- 4 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tbs sour cream
- 1/4 cup craisins
- 1 cup equal parts of chopped pistachios roasted pumpkins seeds, chopped pecans, and sunflower seeds
- 1 tbs of chopped dried apricots
- Wellington Assorted Crackers
- In a mixing bowl cream together the goat cheese, cream cheese and sour cream.
- In a food processor or with a knife chop craisins.
- Mix craisins into cheese mixture.
- Place cheese mixture onto plastic wrap and use the wrap to form into a ball.
- Secure wrap around the mixture and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Mix nuts, seeds and apricots together and place in a shallow bowl.
- Roll cheese ball into the nut mixture and using your hands press nut mixture gently into the ball.
- Serve with Wellington Water Crackers