Ham and Cheese Baked Bites
Takes , serves 2.
- 2 oz. soft cheese,
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 tsp. mustard
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 48 Wellington Cracked Pepper Water Crackers
- 8 slices of ham (5 oz.), each cut into 3 pieces
- 4 ultra-thin provolone cheese slices (1.5 oz.), each cut into 6 pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine first 5 ingredients; spread onto bottoms of 24 crackers. Place, cheese sides up, in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with ham and provolone; cover with remaining crackers to make 24 sandwiches.
- Bake for 8 min.
- Serve warm.