Green Goddess Dip
Takes , serves 10.
- 2 medium ripe avocados, sliced
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh herbs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2-3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Milk or water, as needed, for thinning
- 1 box Wellington Garlic & Herbs Crackers
- Add the avocados, garlic, herbs, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and vinegar to the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add milk or water as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Serve with Wellington Garlic & Herbs Crackers to dip!
- To store, place dip in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.