Gorgonzola Pear Cracker Bites
Takes , serves 6.
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 ounces high-quality Gorgonzola cheese
- 18 Wellington Traditional Water Crackers
- 1 pear, thinly sliced, then cut in half crosswise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 18 blackberries
- In a small saucepan on medium heat, reduce the balsamic vinegar until thick, to about 1/4 of its original volume. Watch carefully as it can easily burn.
- Cut the Gorgonzola cheese into 18 bite-sized chunks.
- Spoon a dab of balsamic onto each pita cracker. Top with Gorgonzola cheese and pear. Drizzle with honey and finish each appetizer with a blackberry.