Garlic and Herb Cracker Stuffing
Takes , serves 6.
- 1 Cup Wellington Garlic and Herb Cracker Crumbled, 3.5 oz
- 8 Ounces Italian Seasoned Ground Pork
- 6 Ounce Firm French Baguette Cubed
- 8 Ounces Chopped Mushrooms
- 1/2 Medium Onion, 4 oz Diced
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Grated Parmesan
- 1 1/4 Cup Unsalted Vegetable or Beef Broth, 10 oz
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream, 4.5 oz
- 2 Cloves Pressed Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley
- In a bowl, combine the baguette and crackers
- In a skillet, brown the ground pork. Once cooked, pour it over the breadand crackers in the bowl.
- in the same skillet, sauté the mushrooms in the remaining grease fromthe sausage. Once cooked, pour the mushrooms out over the cookedsausage in the bowl.
- Lastly, sauté the onions in the same skillet, adding the cooked onions tothe bowl with the sausage and mushrooms.
- Add the chopped parsley, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, two cloves garlicand 1/2 sour cream to the bowl.
- Season 1 1/4 cups of vegetable broth with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pour itover the bowl containing the remaining ingredients. Stir together tocombine.
- Place the prepared stuffing in an oven-safe baking dish and bake at 350degrees for 30 minutes or until slightly brown on top.