Frozen Yogurt Bark
Takes , serves 2.
- 2 cups whole milk Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 5-6 large strawberries
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 Wellington Traditional Crackers
- Line a quarter sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, honey, and vanilla until smooth. Pour mixture onto the prepared sheet pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Thinly slice strawberries and sprinkle them, along with the blueberries, over the top of the yogurt.
- Crumble the Wellington Traditional Crackers and sprinkle over the surface. Place yogurt in the freezer for 4-6 hours to set.
- When the yogurt bark is frozen, slice into pieces using a sharp knife and serve immediately.