Cucumber Dill Dip
Takes , serves 10.
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoons dried minced onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Box Wellington Garlic & Herbs Watercrackers
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add the mayonnaise, and beat until creamy.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve with Wellington Garlic & Herbs Watercrackers.
- Credit: Dee