Crispy Cracker Coated Chicken Wings With Dipping Sauce
Takes , serves 2.
- For Sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tbsp horseradish
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- For Wings:
- 2 pounds split chicken wings (12 pieces)
- 1/2 package of Wellington’s Traditional Water Crackers (about 1 cup)
- 1 tsp season salt
- 1 tsp of each garlic and onion
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Mix the first 4 ingredients until well blended. Reserve 3/4 cup for dipping.
- In a food processor or blender, pulse crackers until crumbly. Mix with seasoned salt, garlic, onion, and black pepper.
- Brush wings with remaining mayonnaise mixture; roll in cracker crumbs until evenly coated.