Cranberry Walnut Bites
Takes , serves 8.
- 1/4 cup cranberry relish
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup candied walnuts
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- fresh rosemary for garnish
- Wellington Sesame Water Crackers
- On a serving platter, lay out the Wellington Crackers.
- Top each round with cranberry relish, goat cheese, and walnuts.
- Combine the honey and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. Using a spoon, drizzle honey vinegar over the tops of the rounds and garnish with fresh rosemary.