- In a large bowl, stir together the buttermilk and hot sauce. Add the chicken tenders and let soak in the buttermilk mixture for 30 min to 1 hour at room temperature.
- In another bowl, stir together the panko, cracker crumbs, poultry seasoning, paprika, and salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 425 and line a sheet pan with foil. Put a cooling rack on top of the foil and spray with nonstick spray. This will allow heat to get under the chicken and they won’t get soggy on the bottom.
- Take the chicken from the buttermilk mixture and shake off any excess. Dip in the breading, pat the breading onto the chicken so it sticks, then place on the prepared pan. Continue with remaining chicken.
- Bake at 425 for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is golden brown and cooked through. Serve with Terrapin Ridge Farms Champagne Garlic Honey Mustard.
by: Liz Buuck at Buuck Farms Bakery