Crab, Mango, Black Bean Dip
Takes , serves 5.
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and thoroughly drained
- 1 c mango, (about 1 large mango or 2 small)
- 8 oz lump crab meat
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 c loosely packed chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp lime juice, about 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tbsp lime zest, from 1 lime
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp sea or kosher salt
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- Wellington Traditional Crackers, for serving
- Place the black beans, mango, crab meat, cherry tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Zest one lime over the salsa, then juice and add the juice to the salsa. Juice a second lime and add to the salsa.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper to the salsa. Toss to combine and serve immediately with tortilla chips. Store in the fridge in a tightly sealed container for up to three days.