Cinnamon Churro Dip
Takes , serves 16.
- 1 box Wellington Crackers
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding 3.4oz small box
- 2 C milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- chocolate melting wafers (for dipping)
- sliced apples (for dipping)
FOR THE DIP
- Beat the softened cream cheese until slightly whipped and light.
- Add milk and the pudding. Beat until incorporated.
- Refrigerate to allow to fully chill and set up.
FOR THE CRACKERS
- Melt the chocolate wafers and dip crackers, or make whatever designs you like. Allow to dry.
- To make a marble effect, swirl the white & dark chocolate together, lay in the cracker, and allow to dry.
- Slice apples or fruit of your choice (optional)
- Serve the dip in a bowl and surround it with layers of crackers and fruit. Top with shaved chocolate for a pretty garnish.
By: Sara @afoodloverslife.com