Christmas Cookie Dip
Takes , serves 2.
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup-3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup assorted Christmas sprinkles, plus more for topping
- Wellington Traditional Crackers
- Combine cream cheese and butter in a large bowl. Using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer, beat for about 1 minute, until smooth.
- Add the greek yogurt and vanilla and mix again for another minute until well combined.
- Add powdered sugar, starting with 1/2 cup, and beat until combined and slightly thickened. Taste and add more powdered sugar if desired.
- Use a rubber spatula to gently fold in Christmas sprinkles. Transfer the dip to a serving bowl, top with more sprinkles, and serve with Wellington Traditional Crackers.