Chili Lime Avocado Black Bean Dip
Takes , serves 6.
- 1 package of Wellington’s Stone Wheat Crackers
- 1 cup fresh sweet corn, sliced off of the cob or canned, rinsed and drained
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium red onion, finely diced
- 1 extra-large avocado, diced into chunks
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 de-seeded jalapeno, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely diced
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cracked pepper
- Slice and dice vegetables. Rinse and drain can of black beans. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your corn and black beans. Mix these together. On top, add all of the other vegetables.
- In a mason jar, add the olive oil, lime juice and spices. Shake together until combined. Pour on top of the bowl filled with the dip.
- Mix the avocado black bean dip well. Let marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Serve with Wellington Stone Wheat Crackers! Enjoy.