Cheesy Caprese Dip
Takes , serves 4.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 2 tbsp shredded parmesan
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 sleeve of Wellington Toasted Sesame Water Crackers
- Soften the cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl for 30-60 seconds.
- Add mozzarella cheese, pesto, mayonnaise, and 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese. Stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture in a 9-inch cast-iron skillet or oven-safe dish.
- Slice the tomato, remove the seeds and cut the tomato into small pieces.
- Sprinkle the diced tomatoes evenly over the dip in the pan.
- Bake the dip at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh, chopped basil and 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese.
- Serve with Wellington Toasted Sesame Water Crackers