Takes , serves 10.
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic (or garlic powder)
- a few sprigs of fresh parsley
- Wellington Crackers
- Using a fork combine all the ingredients together until somewhat combined. With clean hands, work the cheese mixture to combine more thoroughly until smooth.
- Divide the cheese mixture into 5-6 sections (or however many “carrots” you want to create). Using your hands form carrots shapes.
- Add details to cheese carrots with a knife.
- Arrange cheese carrots on platter. Add sprigs of parsley to create carrot tops.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with Wellington Crackers