Takes , serves 12.
- 1 box (125 g) Wellington Water Crackers
- 6 oz assorted cured meats (such as chorizo, jamon serrano, and salchichon)
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 12 fresh mozzerella balls
- 6 leaves of basil, torn into thirds olives
- 3 oz gouda cheese, sliced
- 12-16 skewers
- 12-16 paper cones
- Slice jamon serrano in fold and roll. Fold chorizo and salchichon slices into a fan.
- With each skewer, spear an assortment of tomatoes, basil leaves, mozzerralla balls, or meats.
- Place one skewer in each cone and fill the rest of the cone with olives, gouda cheese, more meats, etc.
- Arrange on a platter or serving dish and serve with crackers.By: Anna Ramiz @gatheredatmytable