Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
Takes , serves 2.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- pepper, to taste
- ⅔ cup Traditional Wellington Crackers, crushed
- ⅔ cup buffalo sauce (see note below)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and discard the core.
- Combine milk, flour, oil, garlic powder, and pepper in a large bowl. Place batter and cauliflower in a large zippered bag and gently toss until cauliflower is coated.
- Pour cauliflower into a large strainer, letting any excess batter drip off. You want just a light coating of batter.
- Add Wellington Crackers to a zippered bag and smash with a rolling pin until crushed. Gently roll the cauliflower in the crushed Traditional Wellington Crackers mixture.
- Place on a foil-lined pan and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and gently toss with buffalo sauce. You want the cauliflower coated but not soaked.
- Place cauliflower back on the pan and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender-crisp.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing & enjoy!