Takes , serves 1.
- 6 Wellington Cracked Pepper Crackers
- 3 Plum tomatoes, halved
- Mozzarella cheese slices, cut into square quarters
- Balsamic glaze
- Fresh basil
- 12 mozzarella cheese pearls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange the crackers onto a baking pan and top each cracker with a quarter slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Place into oven for 1-3 minutes or until edges of cheese melt over crackers.
- Remove from oven and top each cracker with a dime-sized dollop of balsamic glaze.
- Arrange half of a plum tomato, two mozzarella pearls and some fresh basil on each cracker.
- Serve immediately.