Takes , serves 4.
- 2 sticks Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried Herbs (Italian Seasoning)
- 1 sleeve Wellington™ Toasted Sesame Water Crackers
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan on medium heat then add the salt, garlic powder and dried herbs. Stir to bloom the spices in the melted butter for a couple of minutes.
- Transfer the butter mixture into a heat safe jug then freeze for 10 minutes or until solidified but spreadable.
- Poke a small hole in the bottom of the paper cup then thread a food safe hemp candle wick through the cup hole.
- Give the solidified butter a good stir with a spoon then fill the cup with the butter mixture, making sure the wick remains in the center of the cup.
- Refrigerate or freeze until the butter is firm.
- Peel away the paper cup then flip the butter candle onto the center of a plate. Trim with wick if needed.
- Add Wellington™ Toasted Sesame Water Crackers around the butter candle then light the candle and watch it slowly melt the butter. Dip the water crackers into the melted butter and enjoy.