Burrata Salad with Berries
Takes , serves 2.
- For the Salad:
- 5 oz arugula
- 8 oz burrata
- 2 cups mixed berries such as blackberries, strawberries or blueberries
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped pistachios
- ¼ cup Wellington Garlic & Herbs Crackers, crushed
- Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small shallot, minced, about 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl whisk together all of the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
- In a large bowl, toss the arugula with the berries and half of the dressing. Transfer the salad to a large platter or large shallow bowl.
- Hold the burrata over the salad and break it into pieces, scattering them as you go.
- Sprinkle with pistachios, Wellington Garlic & Herbs Crackers, and drizzle with extra dressing.