Buffalo Turkey Dip
Takes , serves 5.
- 1 cup leftover roasted sweet potato (or 1 large sweet potato, cubed and roasted)
- 2 cups shredded turkey
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 oz crumbled bleu cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Wellington Toasted Sesame Crackers, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, sour cream, and buffalo sauce until smooth.
- Add the sweet potatoes, shredded turkey, and ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese and stir until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a 8-cup casserole dish and top with the remaining ¼ cup of cheddar cheese and crumbled bleu cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the dip is hot and bubbly.
- Top with green onions and serve warm with Wellington Toasted Sesame Crackers. Recipe Creator: Anna Ramiz