Buffalo Chicken Crackers
Takes , serves 4.
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 4 slices provolone cheese cut into 24 smaller pieces (to fit on top of cracker)
- Ranch for drizzling
- Green onions for garnish
- Wellington Traditional Water Crackers
- Mix together the melted butter and hot sauce until combined.
- Add to shredded chicken and toss to coat.
- Place Wellington Crackers on a lined baking sheet and top with one slice of provolone cheese.
- Top with buffalo chicken.
- Broil on high for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and top with green onions for garnish.
- Serve immediately.