Brie Butter Board with Hot Honey
Takes , serves 4.
- 8 oz spreadable double creme brie
- Handful of almonds, finely chopped
- Fruit of your choice, for topping
- 2 tbsp edible flowers
- 1 tbsp hot honey
- 1 sleeve Wellington Traditional Water Crackers
- Spread the brie cheese out in a thin layer (about 1/4-inch thick) over a cheese board or charcuterie tray, swirling it to make it look pretty and appetizing.
- Top the brie cheese with finely chopped almonds, fruits, and edible flowers. Using a honey dipper, drizzle a thin layer of hot honey on top.
- Serve at once with Wellington Traditional Water Crackers & enjoy!